Friday, September 16, 2016

Revelations On the Importance of the Flesh of Christ

I pray that you had a good week. This blog is a bit deep.
I am doing video blogs now "vlogs" with short inspirational messages.
Here is a vlog about another paper that I wrote on Tertullian an early church father who was an apologist and lawyer. Tertullian was from North Africa and was very highly educated. He argued for the importance of the flesh of Christ against a heresy that arose in the early Church.
I also share my own personal journey of pain and forgiveness. I also share revelations about the humanity of Jesus being just as important as His divinity. This is a beautiful mystery that must remain just that: a beautiful mystery!

On the Importance of the Flesh Of Christ, (14:48 mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment